Facilitation and Meeting Design
- Have an important pivotal meeting on the horizon that must develop innovative solutions?
- Want to improve the participation and outcomes of your next all-hands meeting?
- Only have 2 days to bring your top leaders together to work out your annual strategy?
Designing and facilitating important meetings is our calling card.
We’ve spent a lot of time (think years) in meeting rooms across the world supporting high-impact meetings. Our team has worked on meetings ranging from 10 to 1,000s of participants.
Our clients want meetings that generate meaningful outcomes and are worth the time and effort and money spent to bring everyone together.
We focus on ensuring all voices can contribute, conflict and dialogue are productive and safe, alignment and clarity are part of how we build commitment for action and meeting outcomes are just the start for “what’s next”.
Contact us to discuss your next:
- Senior Leadership Retreat
- All-Hands or Town Hall
- Pivotal Meeting
- Innovation Lab
- Strategy Planning
- Virtual Meeting (or hybrid session of in-room plus online)
5 Keys to Great Facilitation
- Be grounded and intentional when guiding the process
- Design meetings to maximize engagement
- Prepare, prepare, prepare
- And be ready to be flexible and adapt during the meeting as priorities change
- Build in a path for post-meeting implementation